Range RulesOur top priority is a safe shooting experience
Safety is everyone’s responsibility!
If you see someone acting in an unsafe manner, politely mention it to them, referring to the appropriate range rules. Our safety depends on it!
Our Range Rules
- Do not touch firearms when people are forward of the firing line.
- All Actions must be open, firearms unloaded, and the line declared safe before going forward.
- Be sure to insert an empty chamber flag into the chamber of your weapon, then bench the weapon with the muzzle pointed downrange. The yellow chamber flags are provided on both the pistol and rifle ranges.
- Keep firearms pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- No shooting into the air! All shooting must be into the backstops. No shooting towards the road.
- Treat every gun as if it was loaded.
- No Fully Automatic firearms or Alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Eye and Ear protection should be used.
Persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. Clean up your area after use.